Our Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- A full refund minus a USD $20.00 handling fee per cabin will be issued for cancelations received more than 45 days prior to arrival.
- Any qualifying refunds will be credited through the credit card used to make the deposit payment.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for cancelations made less than 45 days in advance. To safeguard against unforeseen circumstances which might cause cancellation or delay of your reservation within the non-refundable period (less than 45 days prior to check-in) Black Rock Lodge strongly recommends the purchase of traveler's insurance for your trip: www.insuremytrip.com
- Unused portions of room, food, tours, transfers, and packages are non-refundable and credits are not given.
- Black Rock Lodge will not be responsible for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control such as late arrival or cancelation of flights, severe weather, medical emergencies, acts of government, or failure/malfunction of any machinery/equipment which is not owned by Black Rock Lodge.
- In the event of delayed or canceled flights, Black Rock Lodge requires at least 3 hours notice (by telephone) for arrival transfer delays or cancelations. Failure to notify Black Rock of delayed or canceled flights will result in the full charge of arrival transfer costs.
- Black Rock Lodge will not be responsible for any personal injury, loss of life, or loss of/damage to personal equipment or property during your visit to Black Rock Lodge or during your participation in Black Rock Lodge activities and tours. Any and all costs related to medical evacuation in the case of injury are the responsibility of the guest. Black Rock Lodge strongly recommends the purchase of Medical Evacuation Insurance for your trip: www.medjet.com
- All prices are listed in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.